A Fulton fourplex caught fire Friday afternoon, according to Fulton Fire Chief Kevin Coffelt.
The blaze at 300 E. St. Eunice Road, apartment 4, has been deemed an accidental fire. Occupants escaped without injury.
At 2:14 Friday, the first Fulton fire engine arrived at the two-story fourplex. Occupants had already evacuated the building. Firefighters located an active fire on the building's second story and got it under control within minutes.
While the fire was contained to a single room, apartments on the lower story received water damage.
Damages were estimated at $30,000, Coffelt said.
In total, five fire engines responded to the scene. The Central Callaway Fire Protection District, Fulton Police Department, Callaway County Ambulance District and the American Red Cross also provided assistance.