Monday, June 2, 2014
Junior Steven Coleman and sophomore Skyler Schmauch were North Callaway’s lone representatives on the All-Eastern Missouri Conference track and field team.
Coleman was the league champion in the 110 and 300-meter hurdle events at the conference meet last month as he was named the EMO hurdler of the year. He also finished second in the 200 and was a part of a North Callaway boys’ 800-meter relay quartet that took second place.
Coleman earned district and sectional titles in both hurdling events, while finishing fifth in the 300 and seventh in the 110 hurdles at the MSHSAA Class 3 state track and field championships last Saturday in Jefferson City.
Schmauch repeated as the EMO girls’ distance runner of the year after triumphing in the 1,600 and 3,200-meter runs at the conference meet.
More like this story
- North Callaway's Coleman, Gray set records at California
- North Callaway squads finish fourth at EMO track championships
- Coleman finishes fifth in 300-meter hurdles at Class 3 state meet
- North Callaway’s Coleman makes Class 3 championships
- North Callaway's Coleman covets state titles in hurdle events
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting