Monday, January 13, 2014
UPDATE: Sheriff Dennis Crane said the victim sustained an eye injury that was not life-threatening.
A Steedman man was arrested by Callaway County Sheriff's deputies Saturday for charges stemming from an alleged domestic dispute.
At about 11:15 p.m. Jan. 11, deputies responded to a domestic disturbance at Kingdom of Callaway Estates. A Callaway County Sheriff's Office release states that deputies learned over the course of an investigation that Robert G. Bush, 51, assaulted his girlfriend. The victim was flown to University Hospital.
The release states Bush was later located by deputies and arrested shortly before 3 a.m. He was charged with first-degree domestic assault and armed criminal action.
He is currently being held on a $25,000 cash-only bond.
More like this story
- Auxvasse man arrested following burglary, assault in Columbia
- Fulton man arrested over weekend for Auxvasse home invasion
- Holts Summit woman arrested after allegedly shooting at boyfriend
- Sheriff’s office arrests two on drug, other charges following domestic disturbance call in H.S.
- Two arrested in Holts Summit on drug, other charges
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting