Thursday, August 21, 2014
Kingdom City The North Callaway School Board is slated to approve final ballot language for the district’s proposed $6 million bond issue during its school board meeting at 7 tonight in the high school media center.
Highlights of the bond issue, which is intended to be included in the Nov. 4 ballot, include a new agri-science building; district-wide technology upgrades; a new, all-weather track; lighting and ceiling tile improvements throughout the district; asbestos removal and acquisition of land for current and future expansion.
Also on the agenda for tonight’s meeting:
•A tax hearing at 7 p.m. to set the property tax levy for 2014;
•A report on the district’s summer school program; and
•Review of the district’s debt service agreement.
Pick up Friday’s edition of the Fulton Sun for a recap from the meeting.
More like this story
- North Callaway School Board to put bond issue before voters in November
- North Callaway sets ballot language for $6M bond issue
- Jefferson City school board may consider ballot issue
- New Bloomfield School board votes to put $2 million bond issue on spring ballot
- New Bloomfield board votes to put $2 million bond issue on ballot
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting