Wednesday, April 30, 2014
The Fulton Police Department has released the name of the Columbia man who was shot this Saturday at Carver Park.
FPD officials say Daryl E. Umbles of Columbia was wounded in what appears to have began as a robbery around 8:30 p.m. Saturday at the park on Fulton's north end. Police will not release which Columbia hospital Umbles is currently in, but say he is listed in good condition.
Detectives continue to work toward identifying a suspect. They have interviewed Umbles and are working with the Columbia Police Department. No description has been released.
Online court records at Missouri Case.net state Umbles has a number of convictions in Boone, St. Louis and Pettis counties for possession of drugs except less than 35 grams of marijuana, as well as convictions for paraphernalia, DWI and assault on law enforcement.
More like this story
- Fulton PD investigates shooting at Carver Park, Columbia man airlifted to hospital
- FPD making progress ‘little by little’ in Carver Park shooting
- FPD responds to seven violent crimes in Carver Park over past 16 months
- Fulton police arrest man for Carver Park armed robbery
- Jefferson City man dies from gunshot wounds
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting