Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Dusten C. Scott, Fulton, was arrested early Saturday morning after allegedly pointing a gun at another individual following a fight in front of the Post Office Bar and Grill.
Shortly after midnight Jan. 12, a Fulton Police Department Officer noticed a fight in progress in front of the bar. As the officer exited the car and approached, he was told that a white male, later identified to be Scott, had pulled out a gun and brandished it.
Scott fled when approached by the officer, who pursued on foot and caught Scott. A firearm was found on the ground near Scott, who was charged with unlawful use of a weapon.
More like this story
- Fulton man arrested Monday after vehicle pursuit Sunday
- Second man arrested for brandishing sword at relatives
- Man arrested after two injured in Spectators shooting
- Callaway County Sheriff's Office releases details on death of 6-year-old Fulton boy
- Law enforcement gives information on death of young boy, murder suspect
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting