Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Aiden Petterson accepts a check on behalf of The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri from Dennis Adrian, president of Mo-Con, Inc. of Fulton. Dennis donated $500 for the Callaway County Buddy Pack program. Currently, 237 children in the county receive Buddy Packs each week. Buddy Packs are backpacks filled with kid-friendly, nonperishable food that children in need can take home to supplement their meals over the weekend.
More like this story
- Student leads drive to supply much-needed peanut butter to Buddy Packs
- The Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri appoints Moniteau County native as to Board of Directors
- Adopt a Buddy plan starts in Callaway County
- Bank of Versailles Partners to collect funds for The Food Bank Buddy Pack Program
- Buddy Pack Program collects money and food in Versailles
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting