Friday, November 2, 2012
When Cake Creations’ owner, Lanette Kielbasa, decided to take advantage of the downtown revitalization loan incentive program, she saw it as more than an opportunity to move into a new building.
“I’m kind of using the move as a complete fresh start,” said Kielbasa. “I took over the business three years ago, and it stayed relatively the same. I’m using this as an opportunity to get new changes and add to my product line.”
When she opens up in the building previously occupied by Taylor’s Jewelry on Court Street next week, Kielbasa will rebrand her business as Mints ‘n More.
Based on her official business name, Mints ‘n More, LLC., Kielbasa said the name was an ode to her mother, who makes the popular cream cheese mints the confectionery sells for Valentine’s Day.
More like this story
- First Taste of Local Missouri a success in Fulton
- Area merchants mark Valentine’s Day as sweet business
- Downtown Fulton revitalization program begins to spur business
- Downtown group explores how Main Street Missouri can help city
- Brick District proposes $26,500 downtown improvement plan to Fulton Council
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting