Sunday, June 17, 2012
From the ice cream social kickoff Friday afternoon to the annual parade Saturday afternoon, Fultonians of all ages came out in droves to enjoy the 2012 Street Fair.
Fairgoers had their share of jewelry vendors to choose from, as well as anything ranging from handmade crafts, baked goods and dips, clothes and deep-fried Oreos.
The sweet smells of funnel cakes and smoked BBQ filled the air in Fulton’s downtown district, though fairgoers were greeted to a less pleasant scent wafting from Court and 4th streets during the live mule auction Friday evening.
More like this story
- Fulton Street Fair starts with carnival Thursday, continues with plethora of activities Friday and Saturday
- Each food vendor will feature specialty item at Street Fair
- Street Fair attracts Missouri’s crafters
- Fulton Street Fair to stick with tried and true
- Winners announced for 2012 Street Fair parade
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting