Sunday, July 8, 2012
A Fulton man suspected of stealing a vehicle from a local car dealer has been apprehended in Boone County, according to the Fulton Police Department.
On Saturday, FPD received information regarding the whereabouts of a vehicle stolen from the dealership June 27. The vehicle was recovered, and the information led officers to Levi T. Singleton’s residence on Grand Street. After obtaining and serving a search warrant, officers found several items of drug paraphernalia and suspected narcotics, which have been sent to the Missouri State Highway Patrol’s crime lab for analysis.
More like this story
- Law enforcement agencies seek public’s help in tracking down individuals involved in recent burglaries
- Fulton man arrested on burglary charges
- Osage Beach Police Department asks public’s help in identifying stealing suspect
- Fulton man arrested for breaking into vehicles
- Fulton man arrested for drug possession after running from police
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting