HS mobile home catches fire

A short in an electrical line led to a fire at a mobile home in Holts Summit, Wednesday.

According to fire protection district reports, the fire was reported off Oletta Drive, just after noon, Wednesday.

The main electrical line coming off an electrial poll that went into the trailer had a short. A cable heated up and caught fire.

The homeowners put out the fire before it got into the home.

The fire was contained to underneath the home.

The American Red Cross Capital Area Chapter helped the family with emergency needs.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

| Fulton Sun>