Friday, May 6, 2011
Both the commencement and baccalaureate speakers for Saturday’s Westminster College graduation ceremony are graduates of the college.
The commencement speaker Al Sikes was former chairman of the Federal Communications Commission during President George H.W. Bush’s administration. Dr. Michael P. Williams, baccalaureate speaker, is CEO of Joy Tabernacle in Houston, Texas.
The baccalaureate ceremony will begin at 10:30 a.m. in Champ Auditorium on campus, and the commencement exercises will start at 2 p.m. in the same auditorium.
To finish reading this article, please pick a copy of The Fulton Sun at a newsstand nearest you or become a subscriber by calling (573) 642-7272.
More like this story
- Katie Lehman Graduates from Westminster College
- Westminster College selects its president Barney Forsythe as commencement speaker
- Seguin, Cowherd are featured speakers at two WWU commencement ceremonies Saturday
- 240 WWU degrees to be conferred this week
- Westminster commencement to feature Danforth as speaker
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting