Wednesday, May 4, 2011
NEW BLOOMFIELD, Mo. — Elementary School students Tuesday learned more about life in India during a special student exchange program.
Eleven boys, ages 12-17, from Ahmedabad, India, are staying with host families in the New Bloomfield area for 19 days.
The Indian youngsters are accompanied by Dhimand Upadhyay, president of the Vichved Foundation.
In the afternoon, New Bloomfield third-graders huddled on the floor and listened as ....
More like this story
- SMART Document Camera transforms classroom presentations
- N.B. Foundation awards $10,732 in classroom equipment grants
- Program brings 15 Japanese students to Mid-Missouri
- Early child education remains a concern, priority for New Bloomfield
- Dogwood Elementary families learned if they were fitter than their second-grader
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting