Tuesday, October 26, 2010
A Fulton man is in custody after leading Maries County authorities on a chase, Monday.
According to Sheriff Chris Heitman, while working a highway safety grant detail, a deputy was attempting to stop a speeding motorist who was traveling 93 mph on U.S. 63 near Vienna.
The driver, later identified as David Arnold Todd IV, 18, failed to yield and the driver continued to flee at a high rate of speed.
Todd increased his speed and traveled down a dead end road. He traveled into a private driveway and attempted to turn around, but a deputy was able to block Todd by using his patrol vehicle.
Todd is currently being held in the Maries County Jail facing possible resisting arrest and traffic charges.
More like this story
- Fulton man caught in Maries county chase
- One in custody after high speed chase with Cole Co. authorities
- JC man charged after pursuit in Callaway County
- Two Holts Summit men arrested after separate high-speed chases
- Local man charged with assault on a law officer after a high-speed pursuit through Camden County
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting