Road work is scheduled for the southwest part of Fulton on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Several streets are scheduled to be chip sealed, including Cote Sans Dessein Road and Old Jefferson City Road.
Roads scheduled to be chip sealed Tuesday include:
- Cote Sans Dessein Road, from Old Jefferson City Road to Business Highway 54
- Collier Lane, from Cote Sans Dessein Road to Business Highway 54
- Randall Lane, from Glenstone Drive to Gary Road
- Penny Lane, from Cote Sans Dessein Road to Singer Lane
- Julian Lane, from Randall Lane to Singer Lane
- Churchill Drive, from Business Highway 54 to Chestnut Street
Old Jefferson City Road is scheduled to be chip sealed on Wednesday in three phases: from Cote Sans Dessein Road to County Road 306, from Cote Sans Dessein Road to Sign Painter Road and from Sign Painter Road to Westminster Avenue.
Steve Gohring, City of Fulton engineering technician, said the project is only scheduled to last two days.
"The process goes by pretty fast," Gohring said.
Per Gohring, contractors will pour oil over the road's surface, followed by laying down chipped rock. Drivers will likely be able to drive on the worked roads the same day.
The project is outsourced to Missouri Petroleum.