Photo detail

Fulton firemen douse a pile of cleaning rags that combusted into a fire at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Fulton Nursing & Rehab, 1510 North Bluff St. The rags were in a bin in the kitchen when the fire started. The burning rags were moved outside and doused by firemen. With the temperature in the 20s, it was not necessary for the residents and employees to go outside during the incident.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments