Photo detail

Kevin Coffelt, Fulton Fire Department assistant fire chief, (center) and Fulton firefighters review the damage to a garage on Monroe Street Tuesday night after the back of the structure caught on fire.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Cigarette causes garage fire in Fulton

Fulton emergency workers quickly put out a garage fire after the a cigarette ignited gasoline, Fulton Assistant Fire Chief Kevin Coffelt said.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments