Photo detail

Fulton firefighters assess the damage done to a garage Tuesday on Monroe Street after a fire. The resident was smoking in the garage. His cigarette caught on fire after he set it on the floor where there was gasoline, said Fulton Fire Department Assistant Fire Chief Kevin Coffelt.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Cigarette causes garage fire in Fulton

Fulton emergency workers quickly put out a garage fire after the a cigarette ignited gasoline, Fulton Assistant Fire Chief Kevin Coffelt said.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments