Photo detail

Fulton firefighters carry a fan into the home of Darrell Davis to help vent the smoke after an attic fan caught on fire Monday afternoon.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Attic fan causes fire in Fulton home

It could have been a lot worse had it not been for an observant neighbor. Doyle Swiney was walking his dog along Kingswood Drive in Fulton Monday afternoon when he realized there was smoke coming off of the roof of Darrell Davis’ home.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments