Photo detail

206 Addison St. stands charred from an accidental fire July 23, caused by a spark from a grill that ignited wooden building materials kept underneath the back porch.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Fire consumes Addison Street home

The Fulton Fire Department responded to a residential fire about 10:30 p.m. Monday at 206 Addison St., where a spark from a charcoal grill set the house and neighboring shed ablaze.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments