Photo detail

Clad in protective gear and oxygen masks, Fulton firemen enter a Westview Apartment building Thursday during an early morning fire.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Thanksgiving fire causes $35K worth of damages in Fulton

Cooking pot left unattended in apartment building

An unattended cooking pot left on top of a stove for Thanksgiving dinner caused about $35,000 in damages during a fire early Thursday morning at Westview Apartments in Fulton.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments