May 27, 2011
A celebration commences in front of First Christian Church on Court Street 100 years ago when its cornerstone was laid. The event took place May 29, 1911.
Stories this photo appears in:
One hundred years ago a large crowd gathered on the corner of Court and Seventh streets in Fulton to watch the First Christian Church cornerstone lowered into place. In full uniform, the Fulton Lodge No. 48 A.F. & A.M. Masons conducted the cornerstone ceremony on May 29, 1911.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting