Breaking News

Fulton pastor, World War II veteran dies in car accident Monday May 25, 2015

Authorities unable to capture bear loose in Fulton May 25, 2015

Photo detail

Mandi Steele/FULTON SUN photo: Dana Reed was cooking dinner when her stove and microwave caught fire. The Fulton Fire Department responded to the call at about 5 p.m. Fire Chief Dean Buffington said the department contained the fire to the kitchen and estimates about $15,000 worth of damage was done.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Two Fulton homes sustain damage from kitchen fires

Two separate fires recently left damaged kitchens in their wake.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments