Photo detail

Mandi Steele/FULTON SUN photo: Tim Kleinsorge, paramedic with Callaway County Ambulance District, helps a member of the Central Callaway Fire District with his oxygen tack at a house fire Friday. Firefighters used the tanks so not to suffer from smoke inhalation.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Portable heater sparks house fire

Nyle Beatty stood with one of his dogs watching firefighters work to extinguish flames at his home Friday morning after some wood in front of his portable heater caught on fire.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments