Photo detail

Mandi Steele/FULTON SUN photo: A firefighter from Central Callaway Fire District uses a hose to extinguish flames at a home by Glover Spring Lake, southeast of Fulton.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Portable heater sparks house fire

Nyle Beatty stood with one of his dogs watching firefighters work to extinguish flames at his home Friday morning after some wood in front of his portable heater caught on fire.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments