Photo detail

Mandi Steele/FULTON SUN photo: A fire spreads through a home on Southshore Drive, southeast of Fulton, Friday, causing the area to fill with smoke.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Portable heater sparks house fire

Nyle Beatty stood with one of his dogs watching firefighters work to extinguish flames at his home Friday morning after some wood in front of his portable heater caught on fire.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments