Breaking News

Authorities unable to capture bear loose in Fulton May 25, 2015

Photo detail

Walmart reopens shortly after an electrical fire caused store employees to evacuate the building Monday evening.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Electrical fire causes Walmart to clear store

Fulton Walmart customers, some with full carts, had to evacuate the store Monday evening after an electrical fire ignited in a meat display case.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments