December 27, 2010
Don Norfleet/FULTON SUN photo: Debbie Moreland provides constant care for her brother, Chris Heller, in her home near Fulton. A victim of carbon monoxide poisoning seven months ago, Heller is unable to move or speak and is fed with a feeding tube.
Stories this photo appears in:
Carbon monoxide can slip into your home undetected and steal your life.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting