Photo detail

Don Norfleet/FULTON SUN photo: Debbie Moreland provides constant care for her brother, Chris Heller, in her home near Fulton. A victim of carbon monoxide poisoning seven months ago, Heller is unable to move or speak and is fed with a feeding tube.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Carbon monoxide: A stealthy killer

Carbon monoxide can slip into your home undetected and steal your life.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments