Breaking News

Storms pass through Callaway County Wednesday October 1, 2014

Photo detail

Don Norfleet/FULTON SUN photo: The residence of Nick Miller at 521 S. Westminster Ave. sustained an estimated $50,000 in damages during a fire Sunday night. No one was injured in the blaze that firemen say started in the electrical wiring in the basement.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

No one hurt in Sunday electrical fire

No one was home when an electrical fire Sunday night caused about $50,000 in damages to the Fulton residence of Nick Miller at 521 S. Westminster Ave.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments