Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Hartsburg Senior Ashley Kelley shot a 50 as runner-up Tuesday in directing the Lady Wildcats to a second-place finish against Southern Boone and Eldon at Eagle Knoll Golf Course.
Junior Hannah Cornman followed with a 54 for New Bloomfield, which compiled a 227 team total. Medalist Mattie Kitter carded a 48 as host Southern Boone won the meet with a 216 score. Eldon did not have enough golfers to field a complete team.
Freshmen Alexandria Morningstar and Madison Markland added a 60 and 63, respectively, for the Lady Wildcats.
New Bloomfield plays in the Paris Tournament at 8:30 this morning.
More like this story
- Lady Wildcats golf team comes in second at Paris tourney
- Lady Wildcats open golf season with narrow loss to Eugene
- New Bloomfield holds off Southern Boone, Centralia in golf triangular
- Lady Wildcats take second in quad with Centralia, Moberly and Mexico
- Lady Wildcats golf team finishes first at Eugene Tournament
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting