Saturday, May 24, 2014
A Columbia man is in the Callaway County jail, accused with breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s home in Fulton.
Fulton Police were called to the 1000 block of Greystone Court about 4:40 a.m. Saturday for an assault in progress. The 27-year-old resident of the home told police that Jacques P. Breen, 34, of Columbia had forced his way into her home and there was a physical altercation once he was inside, according to a press release from the Fulton Police Department.
The release stated that the victim and suspect “had been involved in a previous relationship.”
Breen was arrested for first degree burglary, second degree domestic assault and second degree property damage. He was taken to the Callaway County Jail on a $35,000 bond.
Send news tips and photos to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Fulton man accused of trying to suffocate infant
- Fulton woman arrested, charged with burglary, robbery and domestic assault
- Fulton police arrest local man for burglary, stealing
- Anger-management-course graduate accused of holding woman at knife point in Fulton bar
- Fulton man arrested over weekend for Auxvasse home invasion
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting