Saturday, March 1, 2014
The chili cookoff to benefit the National Guard soldiers and their families, scheduled for Sunday, March 2, at the Fulton Armory, has been canceled because of the weather.
The cookoff had already been rescheduled once because of snow.
More like this story
- Luetkemeyer, Wilson win chili cook-off categories
- Chili Cookoff Held at New Beginnings Family Worship Center
- Rotary chili cookoff to feature restaurants, benefit charity
- VFW plans annual chili, pie cook-off Saturday
- Saturday’s Chili, Wing and ‘Not Chili’ Cook-off to benefit food pantries, Lake West Christian Academy
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting