Monday, July 14, 2014
A runoff election to determine who will fill a New Bloomfield Board of Education seat is set for tomorrow.
Voters will decide between Gracia Baker and Megan Haas — candidates who tied in the April election with 267 votes, determined by a recount. Voting will take place 6 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday at the New Bloomfield United Methodist Church, 323 Redwood Drive.
It was originally reported by the Callaway County Clerk’s Office that Backer won by a single vote with 268 votes over Haas’ 267.
More like this story
- New Bloomfield School Board runoff election slated for July 15
- Megan Haas wins New Bloomfield School Board runoff election
- New Bloomfield to hold runoff for school seat
- Special election set after New Bloomfield school board vote ends in tie
- New Bloomfield R-3 receives $2,000 for wellness initiatives
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting