Friday, January 3, 2014
A member of U.S. Senator Roy Blunt’s staff will be inside the Callaway County Courthouse Tuesday to hear questions and concerns from those in the area.
Blunt’s “Mobile Office” gives an opportunity to his constituents with inquiries or issues about the federal government to voice them from noon to 1 p.m. in the front of the courthouse. The available staff member will be Ray Bozarth, a field representative.
For those who cannot make the one-hour window, contact Senator Blunt’s Office of Constituent Services at (573) 634-2488. Constituents can also send letters to the office at 308 E. High Street, Suite 202, Jefferson City, Mo. 65101.
More like this story
- Senator Blunt’s Staff Hosts Constituent Listening Post at the County Courthouse
- Blunt’s staff hosts ‘Mobile Office’ Tuesday at Cole County Courthouse
- Senator Blunt’s staff hosts listening post At Moniteau County Courthouse Aug. 7
- Sen. Blunt’s to have Mobile Office in Moniteau County
- Blunt’s staff to listen to public at Callaway County Courthouse
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting.