Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Two Kingdom City farmers have earned a $2,500 grant for SERVE, Inc.
Robert and Barbara Brouster earned the check through Monsanto’s “America’s Farmers Grow Communities” program, which chooses a winner from each of 1,289 eligible counties across America to choose their “favorite community nonprofit organization” according to their website, americasfarmers.com.
Barbara Brouster said she chose SERVE because it was a “wonderful organization and hels out a lot,” and they would put the money to use helping the most people in the community.
More like this story
- Moniteau County farmer supports local FFA through America’s Farmers Grow Communities
- Callaway farmer wins big check for Kingdom Christian Academy
- Auxvasse couple earns $5,000 for North Callaway programs through grant
- Farmer wins funds for Tipton nutrition center
- Farmer wins funds for Tipton Nutrition Center
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting