Monday, August 11, 2014
New Bloomfield An investigation led to two arrests and a methamphetamine seizure at a home in New Bloomfield on Monday.
The Callaway County Sheriff’s Office and MUSTANG Drug Task Force seized about 50 grams of methamphetamine, digital scales and packing material while serving a narcotics-related search warrant for a residence on the 500 block of Redwood Drive. Officers also seized a 2010 Chevrolet truck and about $2,500.
The two occupants of the home were arrested on drug-related charges. They are currently incarcerated at the Callaway and Cole County Jail and are waiting for formal charges. The Callaway County Sheriff's Office said they cannot release the names of the two arrested until after formal charges have been filed.
The search warrant was the result of a MUSTANG Drug Task Force ongoing drug investigation.
More like this story
- New Bloomfield man in federal custody for drug charges
- Federal trial scheduled for man arrested in New Bloomfield
- Federal grand jury indicts man arrested in New Bloomfield on drug-related charges
- Man arrested in New Bloomfield on drug-related charges has arraignment Sept. 2
- New Bloomfield man indicted on meth dealing charges
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting