Friday, April 25, 2014
William Woods University will hold a groundbreaking ceremony for its Sorority Circle on Saturday at 2:45 p.m. on the Sorority Circle site, which is in between the McNutt Campus Center and Aldrige Recreation Center.
Sorority Circle is the university’s latest project and its biggest of the Imagine Campaign — a fundraising initiative with three primary goals.
Sorority Circle will house the school’s four sororities and an amphitheater for theatrical, musical and ceremonial events.
The other two objectives for the Imagine Campaign, which has a $10.2 million goal, is to renovate the former presidential residence, transforming it into the Tom and Claudine O’Connor Alumni and Visitor’s Center, and to create The Center for Ethics and Global Studies.
More like this story
- Imagine campaign ends, construction continues for William Woods University
- WWU $11.7 milion expansion to include new visitor center
- WWU $11.7 million expansion to include new visitor center
- William Woods gets grant to spur Imagine Campaign
- Seguin, Cowherd are featured speakers at two WWU commencement ceremonies Saturday
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting