Friday, September 6, 2013
The Taste of Callaway will return Sunday afternoon for Westminster College students.
Representatives of about 20 Fulton businesses and churches will participate in the event from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday in Latshaw Plaza on the Westminster campus.
Julie Hallman, director of student involvement at Westminster, said the first Taste of Callaway went so well the student-organized event will return again this year.
Fulton food service participants in the Taste of Callaway include Brooklyn Pizza, Fulton Family Diner, Pizza Hut, Sonic Drive-In and Mints ‘n’ More.
More like this story
- Westminster College to hold first Taste of Callaway
- MLK Day event to raise awareness of childhood hunger
- Jack Marshall eulogized during memorial at college
- New leadership programs connect black Westminster students with community
- Students, community can seek spiritualty during Holy Week at Westminster
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting