Originally published May 31, 2013 at 10:12 a.m., updated May 31, 2013 at 5:04 p.m.
Fulton Here is a list of closed or water-covered roads, according to Callaway County emergency management as of 4 p.m. Friday:
- CR 158 between CR 158 and 169 - water over roadway
- Jct CR 121 and CR 116 Roadway is washed out
- State Route Hwy 94 water over the roadway at the Auxvasse Creek (7900 block)
- CR 150 at SR O water over roadway
- at 4663 SR D water over roadway
- SR F east of CR 305 water over roadway
- CR 1005 Closed all weekend due to culvert wash out.
- CR 428 and CR 133 Completely under water
- SR O closed by CR 111, near Auxvasse Creek
- Closed HWY 94 from Steedman to County Line Closed.
In southern Callaway County there is a flood warning around the Missouri River. As of 9 p.m. Thursday, the river stage was 22 feet, according to the National Weather Service. The flood stage is 23 feet. At 10 a.m., the National Weather Service reported the river stage was 25.1 feet at Jefferson City.
Just 18 inches of water to lift a car or SUV, according to the National Weather Service.
For the rest of Friday, the National Weather Service is forecasting an 80 percent chance of more rain, some storms with heavy downpours and some thunderstorms could be severe in Mid-Missouri.
Check back for flooding updates as they are available.
Send your flood photos and stories to email@example.com.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting