Thursday, May 2, 2013
Two vehicles traveling along U.S. 54 were damaged after midnight this week while driving under the State Road AE-TT overpass at New Bloomfield.
The Callaway County Sheriff’s Office is investigating reports that someone has been throwing items late at night from the overpass onto the highway.
The property damage crimes occurred at 1:35 a.m. on Tuesday and at 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday. First-degree property damage criminal charges are being investigated in connection with the incidents.
Two vehicles were damaged, one on each night, by the items thrown from the overpass.
More like this story
- High-speed vehicle pursuit leads to Holts Summit man's arrest
- New Bloomfield man arrested after chase on county roads
- Changes eyed after another accident at Key Largo/Osage Beach Parkway and 54 Expressway intersection
- DWI chronic offender arrested after allegedly giving Callaway County deputy fake name
- Callaway Sheriff’s Office arrests two on theft-related charges
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting