Friday, March 1, 2013
Missouri students have been invited to participate in a statewide Science Fair competition sponsored by the Missouri Department of Conservation.
The state agency is organizing the Science Fair to provide recognition to students attending its classroom nature program, Discover Nature Schools.
Kevin Lohraff, who supervises the Conservation Department’s education programs, said the Science Fair will not involve travel by students or teachers.
Instead, teachers can simply e-mail photos and descriptions of projects for judging. The projects will be judged and winners will receive ribbons, medals or wooden plaques for their achievements.
More like this story
- Preparing students to be college and career ready DECA event features top marketing students
- MDC, MoDOT to hold annual No Mo Trash contest
- Missouri Wildlife: What I Love about Missouri Outdoors painting competition announced
- Robots invade Camdenton High School campus
- Science projects harness imaginations of students
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting