Thursday, June 13, 2013
A Tebbetts man is behind bars on drug and traffic charges.
The Callaway County Sheriff’s Department announced Wednesday that Shane W. Vandelicht was in jail and being charged with resisting arrest, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, driving while revoked, speeding, stealing motor fuel, possession of meth and possession of drug paraphernalia.
About 2:50 a.m. June 8, deputies attempted to stop a silver Ford F-250 pickup truck for speeding on State Route AD near Hams Prairie in Callaway County, according to a press release from the sheriff’s department. The press release stated the vehicle did not stop and deputies pursued it on AD before losing track of it around County Road 428.
A few days later, on June 12, deputies received a tip that the suspect was Vandelicht and that he had concealed his truck on State Route O and that he stole fuel on June 8.
More like this story
- JC man charged after pursuit in Callaway County
- Fulton man arrested after high-speed chases in Jefferson City, Cole County
- Police recover stolen vehicle, arrest two on meth charges
- Portland man arrested on slew of traffic charges, threatening an officer
- Two Tuscumbia men arrested after 40-mile, 100 mph chase
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting