Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Dianne Lowry, former development and foundation manager for St. Mary’s Health Center in Jefferson City, is the new director of annual programs at Westminster College in Fulton.
“It is an honor,” Lowry said, “to become part of an outstanding development team at one of the finest liberal arts colleges in the nation.”
In her new position at Westminster, Lowry will direct and oversee the Westminster Fund program.
The Westminster Fund helps provide people and programs central to the college’s mission in all areas of campus life.
The fund is involved with the general scholarship fund, academic initiatives, leadership programs, student activities and organizations.
More like this story
- Jack Marshall eulogized during memorial at college
- Dancers kick up their heels to raise a healthy $51,000
- New Director to sustain health of Westminster’s Wellness Center
- Summaries of St. Mary's Redevelopment and Lincoln University Transformation projects
- Fulton State Hospital not included in $1B budget withholdings from Gov. Jay Nixon
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting