Wednesday, February 27, 2013
The William Woods University Lady Owls basketball team opens play in the American Midwest Conference postseason tournament when it hosts a quarterfinal matchup against Harris-Stowe State University at 7 tonight at Anderson Arena.
William Woods (23-5) — which won the 2012 AMC postseason tournament — is the third seed in this year’s bracket. The Lady Owls, who slipped a spot to No. 23 in this week’s NAIA Division I national poll, finished in second place in the AMC during the regular season with a 14-4 record.
More like this story
- Lady Owls coast in AMC quarterfinals
- Lady Owls surge into AMC semifinals with strong win Remain at home to face Williams Baptist on Friday night
- No. 18 Lady Owls move win streak to seven
- Lady Owls volleyball team advances to semis of AMC postseason tourney
- William Woods sweeps Harris-Stowe in AMC play
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting