Sunday, November 18, 2012
A man from Callaway County has been charged with domestic assault and child abuse following the death of an 18-month-old Randolph County child last week.
The Randolph County Sheriff’s Department was notified at approximately 8:50 a.m. Nov. 11 that a family was transporting an unresponsive male child to the Moberly Regional Medical Center. Upon arrival, 18-month-old Jayden Bradds of Rural Clark was pronounced deceased.
Members of the Missouri Highway Patrol’s Division of Drug and Crime Control were requested to assist with the investigation, and by 2:45 p.m. Joe Laswell, 23, was arrested for second-degree domestic assault and child abuse.
More like this story
- Fulton man accused of trying to suffocate infant
- Sheriff’s office arrests two on drug, other charges following domestic disturbance call in H.S.
- Steedman man arrested for domestic assault
- Macks Creek man faces domestic assault, additional felony charge following Christmas morning incident
- Robbery, assault charges filed after pregnant woman attacked
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting