Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Hams Prairie Christian Church held a concert foodraiser for SERVE. A concert was given by the Christian parody band PRAIRIE TIDE to offer the opportunity to bring in food donations to the local ministry SERVE.
They collected more than 800 pounds of food. SERVE currently has an opportunity to gain additional funding in the Fienstein Foundation Challenge. A donation will be given to SERVE equal to all of the monetary and food donations they receive during March and April. Hams Prairie is offering a challenge to other churches and organizations to give to SERVE from the heart.
More like this story
- Soup kitchen open for Christmas Day in Camdenton
- Youth Shares his blessings, makes donation
- Youth shares his blessings, makes donation
- Community Foundation of the Lake announces Challenge Grant for Share the Harvest Food Pantry
- Moniteau Christian Ministries Center to Have Groundbreaking Ceremony Sept. 11
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting