Wednesday, March 21, 2012
A 5K Walk/Run to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation will be Saturday morning in Fulton.
The event is sponsored by the Westminster College Iota Kappa chapter of Beta Beta Beta, a national biological honor society.
Anna West, a Westminster student in charge of the event, said anyone is welcome to participate in the fund-raising event.
Information about how to enter can be obtained by emailing her at email@example.com.
Registration for the event will be at 9 a.m. Saturday along 7th Street near the “Breakthrough” Berlin Wall sculpture just outside Champ Auditorium on the campus of Westminster College in Fulton.
More like this story
- Council approves Amazing Race-themed fundraiser 5K, investigates additional parking rentals
- Lizzy’s Lifesavers to host fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis
- Westlake’s employees build play structure for local girl
- Officials hope 5K, Kid’s Mile continue successful run
- New lungs buy time but don’t cure cystic fibrosis
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting