Thursday, July 12, 2012
If all goes well with their grant proposal, South Callaway R-II School District could have a new after school program as early as second quarter of this school year.
Superintendent Mary Lynn Battles told the Board of Education during their regular meeting Wednesday that she had sent a 99-page grant request to the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education requesting funds to support and initiate the program, which would add a series of educational courses and programming available to students before and after regular school hours.
More like this story
- SoCal applies for grant to add after school program
- SoCal schools to implement iPad test run
- The South Callaway R-II School District welcomes new employees for its 2014-15 school year
- South Callaway to attach grade incentive to EOC exams
- South Callaway School Board discusses instructional coaches, athletic facility rental agreement
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting