Wednesday, December 26, 2012
The office staff of U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo., is hosting a Listening Post event on Jan. 3 at the Callaway County Courthouse.
The event is intended to allow Missourians an opportunity to share their questions and concerns during a face-to-face meeting with a member of Sen. Blunt’s staff.
Blunt’s staff members travel around the state to make meeting with the public more convenient at local Listening Posts.
More like this story
- Senator Blunt’s staff hosts listening post At Moniteau County Courthouse Aug. 7
- Senator Blunt’s Staff Hosts Constituent Listening Post at the County Courthouse
- New federal courthouse open for business in JC
- Bill advances to name Mo. courthouse for Bond
- Blunt’s bipartisan effort blocks layoffs of federal food inspectors
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting