Sunday, December 23, 2012
The New Bloomfield Board of Aldermen Thursday night reviewed the city’s proposed 2013 budget but took no final action.
City Clerk Terra Guittar offered a proposed New Bloomfield city budget with spending set at $767,094 next year and income estimated at $773,404, a planned budget surplus of $6,310.
The board approved a motion by Ward 2 Alderwoman Rosemary Augustine to delay action on the budget until all members could be present. She also wanted an opportunity to review budget details before taking final action.
Earlier, the board authorized payment of $41,751 to general contractor Hutchins Telecom Inc. of Belle for work already completed on replacement of a water main on Elm Street in New Bloomfield. The total contract for the project is $55,640.
More like this story
- $750,000 will keep town on the move
- Adjustments in water, sewer rates to be considered at New Bloomfield
- New Bloomfield will consider adjustments to rates for water, sewer
- New Bloomfield completes street projects, work financed by 2012 bonds
- New Bloomfield school board sidelines booster football proposal
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting